Atlantic Westchester, a commercial and industrial HVAC business, hosted an energy efficiency and technology seminar on Friday November, 21 at 1133 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY. President of Atlantic Westchester, Bud Hammer, along with a diverse group of energy and technology experts led an intriguing group discussion on taking the mystery out of upgrading and improving your facility.
Partners and experts for the energy efficiency and technology seminar include:
- Stephen Campbell from Con Edison
- Mark Karell from CCES
- Ray Kumar from Tax Savers
- Dereck Greenbaum from Dual Fuel
- Paul Pape and Steve Sylvester from Terra Valve
- Mitch Stein from Budderfly
- Randi Ross from Honeywell
- Barret Silver from SunBlue Energy
Topics and highlights from the energy efficiency and technology seminar include how to reduce your carbon footprint, how to reduce replacement cost, utility rebates/incentives, building automation, LED lighting, natural gas conversion, proprietary heat transfer-technology, energy audits, how to measure and conserve energy, benefits of solar panels in your home and office and how to save energy through water conservation.